Friday, April 4, 2014

Thursday April 3rd

This is a screenshot from my 'BabyBump' app I have on my phone from when I was pregnant. Helped me keep track of how far along I was, and the the days left I had, etc. Since Jett is here now, I changed all my information to his so I can track how far along in gestation age he is. 

35 weeks today, (due date May 8th) and only 5 weeks left until Jett is considered a 'full term' baby and will have the opportunity to go home. Of course, this depends on a variety of different things, such as: breathe without oxygen assistants, outgrow apnea, take all feedings by mouth, maintain a stable temperature, and reach the 4 pound mark. (Of course outgrow any other issues that temporarily come)

...We are almost there! 



1 comment:

  1. Jett is absolutely adorable - what a heart breaker :) He is such a fighter, I know he will ace the "musts" by his due date - then you will have your little man home!

    ReplyDelete