Friday, March 7, 2014

March 6th

In 6 days our handsome Jett will be one month old! Can't ya'll believe it?? I sure can't! 
...With that being said, I've waited almost a month to hold our precious son and tonight I received news that tomorrow is the day! The day I can hold him and give him all the kisses in the world! I will only be allowed 15-30 minutes depending on how well Jett will handle it. At his gestation age (31weeks+2days) babies are very sensitive to touch, sound and light. All of this can affect his breathing, etc. So we hope for the best and ask for continued prayers tonight and tomorrow as we start an exciting, new journey!
Jett is up to 5cc's of breast milk and will continue to receive 1cc to each feeding everyday. Which means his little tummy is tolerating the feedings and we come closer to getting the breathing and feeding tubes out!

Thank you to Destiny Frye Photography who offered us a free NICU session so that we could look back and always remember this moment we've waited so long for. Tomorrow she'll be there capturing every moment, and I'll be able to share these beautiful pictures with you all as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment