Friday, February 14, 2014

Give a Little Love

Give a Little Love and a gift to Jett and family.

It is not only an emotional roller coaster with a baby in the NICU but a financial burden as well.

We are collecting money to off set the cost of gas for mom and dad but parking and anything else as well.

We thought the best way to do this, without someone getting a percentage, maybe to use the gift option through PayPal?

We have been searching using online sites. BUT... GoFundMe's fee is 5% from each donation you receive. WePay's fee is 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. That is not cool at all. :(

I am now wondering if a Visa or MasterCard gift cards charge  a fee.  Maybe use them until we can get some sort bank account set up.


If you would prefer to send gas cards,  gift cards, or gifts, please send me an email and I can send you my personal address.   jenscookingpad@yahoo.com


I am a stay at home mom and would be around to accept any packages as where Travis and Eva will be working or at the hospital.

I was with Eva and her brother Vincent when they were both at Children's Hospital.



I have known Eva her whole entire life and is part of my family. She was in my wedding along with her mom :)


2 comments:

  1. We would love to donate! How do we get the money to u?!...

    ReplyDelete